Registered Mental Health Nurse – St Leonards on Sea
A position has become available for a caring and professional registered mental health nurse, working on an acute 17 bed mental health ward in St. Leonards on Sea, offering support for older people and for patients with additional physical and wellbeing needs. You will join a friendly team, assessing and treating patients accordingly; providing mental health care and support in a professional and appropriate way.
Our client is looking for a registered mental health nurse, with immediate start post recruitment. You must be flexible with shift types; available for day and night shifts throughout the week.
Registered Mental Health Nurse essential skills:
- The ability to observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Implement evidence-based care plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the correct administration and monitoring of medication
- Comply with your professional code of conduct at all times
- The ability to build and maintain professional and therapeutic relationships with patients and their families
- To keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour;
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Manage and communicate sensitive information effectively
- Effective team work skills
Meditemp requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience as a hospital based registered mental health nurse
- NMC registration
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Physical Intervention training (valid within last 12 months)
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and PMVA training available
- Round the clock booking service
- National temporary and long-term vacancies
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250
- Weekly payroll
Established since 2015 Meditemp have been specialising in mental health staffing nationwide within both the NHS and private sector.
For more information or to apply please contact Meditemp on 01233 632148 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meditemp is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.