Registered Mental Health Nurse – Colchester
An opportunity has become available for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse working on a 54 bed acute ward in Colchester, Essex. The successful applicant will provide a range of support and rehabilitation for males with mental health needs, autism disorders and learning disabilities.
Our client is looking for a registered mental health nurse who must be flexible with their hours, covering days, nights or weekend work.
Registered Mental Health Nurse essential skills:
- The ability to observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Implement evidence-based care plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the correct administration and monitoring of medication
- Comply with your professional code of conduct at all times
- The ability to build and maintain professional and therapeutic relationships with patients and their families
- To keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour;
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Manage and communicate sensitive information effectively
- Effective team work skills
Meditemp requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience as a hospital based registered mental health nurse
- NMC registration
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Physical Intervention training (valid within last 12 months)
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and PMVA training available
- Round the clock booking service
- National temporary and long-term vacancies
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250
- Weekly payroll
Established since 2015 Meditemp have been specialising in mental health staffing nationwide within both the NHS and private sector.
For more information or to apply please contact Meditemp on 01233 632148 or email: email@example.com
Meditemp is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.