Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
A position has become available for an experienced and compassionate mental health nurse working within the community in Maidstone, Kent. You will be joining a friendly team, providing care and assistance for people with mental health illnesses between the ages of 18-65. You will provide assessment and treatment for service users with moderate to severe mental health needs.
Our client is looking for a registered band 6 community psychiatric nurse, offering full day shifts of 09:00-17:00, with immediate start post recruitment.
As a community psychiatric nurse working for Meditemp you will have a fantastic opportunity to work within an established company specialising in mental healthcare.
Community Psychiatric Nurse essential skills:
- The ability to observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Implement care plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the correct administration and monitoring of medication
- The ability to implement and share best practice of local policy across multi agency platforms
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with patients and their families
- To keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour;
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Effective team work skills with the ability to support and communicate appropriately between multiple agency platforms
Meditemp requires you to have:
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience as a CPN
- NMC registration
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Control and Restraint training (valid within last 12 months)
- Valid driver’s licence
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and PMVA training available
- Round the clock booking service
- National temporary and long-term vacancies
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250
- Weekly payroll
For more information or to apply please contact Meditemp on 01233 632148 or email: email@example.com
Meditemp is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.