Band 7 CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse – Eating Disorder Service – Barking
A position has become available for a Band 7 CAMHS registered mental health nurse for the Eating Disorder Service based in Barking, London. The successful candidate will provide specialist assessment and clinical formulation for children, young people and their families/ carers who are dealing with complex mental health needs, including disorders and related problems.
This position is immediate start, post recruitment; offering Monday – Friday shifts, 09:00 – 17:00 at a day rate of £29.50 per hour.
Please note, Band 6 RMN’s will also be considered for this role.
CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse essential skills:
- Good team worker
- Able to lead in areas of clinical practice and development
- Carry own caseload and take responsibility for the assessment, planning and evaluation of care for clients in the specialist area.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop specialist programmes of care for young adults and their families in accordance with Trust and national standards, policies and guidelines and appropriate professional codes of conduct.
- Observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs in an honest, non-judgemental and open manner
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Build and maintain professional and therapeutic relationships with patients and their families
- Keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Manage and communicate sensitive information effectively and in accordance with legislation
- Effective communication and team work skills
Meditemp requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience as a hospital based registered mental health nurse
- NMC registration
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Physical Intervention training (valid within last 12 months)
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and PMVA training available
- Round the clock booking service
- National temporary and long-term vacancies
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250
- Weekly payroll
Established since 2015 Meditemp have been specialising in mental health staffing nationwide within both the NHS and private sector.
For more information or to apply please contact Meditemp on 01233 632148 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meditemp is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.